- Former Title(s):
A Barn with Tall Trees to the Left, Sussex
- Black chalk and watercolor on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 17 3/4 inches (34.3 x 45.1 cm)
Inscribed lower left in graphite lower left: "15"; lowerr right in graphite: "C743"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Sussex | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Sussex Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.