- Former Title(s):
A Barn with Tall Trees to the Left, Sussex
- Black chalk and watercolor on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 17 3/4 inches (34.3 x 45.1 cm)
Inscribed lower left in graphite lower left: "15"; lowerr right in graphite: "C743"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Sussex | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Sussex Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.