IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Near Brimley Hill, 1915
Near Brimley Hill
- Additional Title(s):
- Black chalk and watercolor on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 11 3/4 inches (25.4 x 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left:: "22 <20>"; inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "C750 | 5465Dlc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- country (rural landscape) | hill | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.