- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, gouache and graphie on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper mounted on board
- Sheet: 10 3/8 x 13 7/8 inches (26.4 x 35.2 cm), Mount: 10 3/8 x 13 7/8 inches (26.4 x 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in watercolor lower left: "Taormina"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "Taormina | HBB"
Signed in graphite lower right: "HBB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | landscape | palm tree | tree
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Italy | Messina | Messina | Sicilia | Sicily | Taormina
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Taormina, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.