Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Amouk, after Goya, undated
Amouk, after Goya
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 7 15/16 x 6 1/4 inches (20.1 x 15.8 cm) and Sheet: 7 13/16 x 6 1/8 inches (19.8 x 15.6 cm)
Inscribed in blue ink, on back of mount, center: "370B"
Signed in red chalk, lower left: "HBB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait | profile (figure)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.