IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, A Bridge, undated
- Watercolor, gouache, and black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on thick, slightly textured, beige card
- Mount: 7 5/8 x 10 3/16 inches (19.3 x 25.8 cm), Sheet: 7 7/16 x 9 7/8 inches (18.9 x 25.1 cm)
Inscriebd in graphite, on back, center: "14"
Signed in graphite, lower left: ""HBB"; signed in black chalk, lower right: "HBB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | arches | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | church | river
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.