Farm Buildings and Well, Poland
- ca. 1908
- Black chalk and watercolor on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 13 3/4 inches (24.8 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in black chalk lower left: "RPB"; in graphite lower left: "30"; in graphite lower center: [Lines]; in graphite lower right; "2019"; on back in graphite lower left: "C-739"; on back in graphite lower right: "18407C"
Signed in black chalk lower left: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | farm | landscape | well (container component)
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Poland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Farm Buildings and Well, Poland, ca. 1908
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.