A Village in the Sussex Downs
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 x 17 1/4 inches (31.4 x 43.8 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower center: "c736"; on back in graphite lower right: "18407R"; on back in graphite lower right: "33"
RPB on back
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | hills | landscape | trees | village
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Sussex | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, A Village in the Sussex Downs, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.