- Former Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on thick, smooth, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 inches (14 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "Brabazon No 3 | T[...] £2"; on back, lower left: "Lugano"; on back, lower right: "3928"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "HBB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | figures | hills | landscape | men | mountains | squares (geometric figures) | street | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Lugano | Switzerland | Ticino
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.