- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, gouache and black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 6 5/8 inches (14.3 × 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in blue ink, on mount, lower right: "9454 [...]rsm"; on back of mount, lower right: "#13 | 3048"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "HBB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | church | cityscape | hill | landscape | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Lazio | Roma | Tivoli
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.