Monmouth Toll House: Three Elevations
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 × 12 5/8 inches (48.9 × 32.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right : "Three Elevations of the Monmouth Toll House"; in black ink, lower center: bar of scale.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Monmouth Toll House: Three Elevations, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.