Monmouth Toll House: Three Elevations
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 × 12 5/8 inches (48.9 × 32.1 cm)
Inscribed, in pen and black ink, upper right : "Three Elevations of the Monmouth Toll House"; in black ink, lower center: bar of scale.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Monmouth Toll House: Three Elevations, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.