The Miller's Cottage at Chatsworth, Derbyshire: North Front Elevation
- after 1818
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper with black ink border
- Sheet: 14 5/8 × 21 inches (37.1 × 53.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "The North front of the Miller's Cottage in the yard towards the wood", in graphite "North" is crossed out and replaced with "West"; in black ink, lower center: scale; in brown ink, upper right: "West 4 | or back front | towards the wood"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, The Miller's Cottage at Chatsworth, Derbyshire: North Front Elevation, after 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.