Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Windsor Castle, Berkshire: Plan at Ground Level, after 1830
Windsor Castle, Berkshire: Plan at Ground Level
- after 1830
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 28 5/8 inches (41 × 72.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center, bar scale labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.