IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Augustus Edwin John, 1878–1961, British, Ida, undated
- Conté crayon on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 15 1/4 inches (21 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, on back of frame, center: "'Ida' | Augustus John R. A. | Ida was the mother of Poppet"
Signed in conte crayon, lower right: "John"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elena Mary Siff Erenberg in memory of Philip Francis Siff
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | nude | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Nettleship, Ida Margaret (24 January 1877-14 March 1907) English artist
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.