- Red Fort, New Delhi
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, blue-green wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 11 5/8 inches (18.7 × 29.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown watercolor, lower left: "Delhi"; on back, upper left: "cream | leillet(?) | P. L/a. | 32. | DL222"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "HBB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | camels | domes | figures | fort | genre subject | hill | landscape | palace | sea | travel
- Associated Places:
- Delhi | Delhi metropolitan area | India | Old Delhi | Red Fort
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Red Fort, New Delhi, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.