- Black and red chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 9 3/4 inches (32.7 × 24.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "W89"; on back, lower center: "pour Excursion IC. no 45 | mais le personnage habillé | est un jeune"
Studio mark: Henri-Edmond Cross (Lugt 1305a)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | nude
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.