Aldbury Lodge, Ashridge: Plan and South Elevation
- Former Title(s):
Chamber Plan with North Elevation of Aldbury Lodge
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 1/2 × 12 1/4 inches (47 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Plan & South Elevation | of Alderbury Lodge | Ashridge"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "South Elevation | of Aldbury Lodge"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Principal Plan"; in pen and black ink, lower center, principal floor plan labeled and dimensions given; in pen and black ink, lower center, scale bar labeled with numbers "0" to "20"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 249"; in graphite, upper right: "1506/6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Aldbury Lodge, Ashridge: Plan and South Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.