Chamber Plan with West and North Elevations of Thunderdell Lodge
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 12 1/2 inches (50.5 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Chamber plan with West & North Elevations | of Thurnderdell Lodge | Earl of Bridgewater"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "West Elevations of Thunderdell Lodge"; in pen and black ink, center: "North Elevation of Thunderdell Lodge"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Chamber Plan"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "[?Astrige]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Chamber Plan with West and North Elevations of Thunderdell Lodge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.