- Additional Title(s):
University of Pennsylvania Campus
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on thick, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/16 x 22 3/4 inches (28.1 x 57.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left: ""The time | has come" | Chambers Bros. | Sat. 28th. | ELVIRA MADIGAN | POMANCELANG CLUB SEPT 14 | IRVINE - 7911 | AOL $1.25 MEN"; in green ink, center left: "The NEW TAU EPSILON PHI | WELCOMES THE CLASS of. | '72"; in blue ink, upper center: "WENDY ENJOY SKIMMER"; in black ink, upper right: "BEAT BUCK | A MAN SHOULD SHARE THE | ACTION AND PASSION OF HIS | TIMES AT PERIL OF BEING | JUDGED NOT TO HAVE LIVED | Welcome to Earth, Bill"; in black ink, center: "WOMEN'S | AFFAIRS | COUNCIL | Presents | THE UNIVERSITY IN THE | URBAN COMMUNITY | Sat. Oct. 12 | Featuring: | Milt Karabell | Ted Herschberg | Bob Mitchell | Ann Banks | and More"; in orange ink, center right: "Work For | SEN. CLARK | COME TO | rm. 33 | Week: 3:00-5 | 6-10 | CA SAT 10-1"
Signed and dated in black ink, lower right: "Paul Hogarth | University of Pennsylvania | Campus 1969"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- advertisements | clubs | college | fraternity | genre subject | graffiti | green | men | politics | quadrangle | sorority | students | university | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- Pennsylvania | Philadelphia | United States | University of Pennsylvania
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.