IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Louis I. Kahn, 1901–1974, American, Elevation, The Paul Mellon Center for British Art and British Studies, 1970
Elevation, The Paul Mellon Center for British Art and British Studies
- architectural print on thin, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 29 15/16 x 42 1/8 inches (76 x 107 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Robinson Grover, Yale BA 1958
- Copyright Status:
- © The Louis I. Kahn Collection, University of Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | museum | plan (formal concept)
- Associated Places:
- Connecticut | New Haven | United States | Yale Center for British Art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.