Clare Leighton, 1898–1989, American, born in Britain, Harvest, between 1926 and 1933
- between 1926 and 1933
- Lithograph on mounted on canvas
- Sheet: 39 1/8 x 58 7/8 inches (99.4 x 149.5 cm) and Mount: 40 1/4 x 60 3/16 inches (102.2 x 152.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bags | field | genre subject | harvest | hay | laborers | locomotive | machines | smoke
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.