Gerald Spencer Pryse, 1882–1956, British, To-Morrow When Labour Rules, 1922
To-Morrow When Labour Rules
- Lithograph mounted on canvas
- 42 3/8 x 61 1/2 inches (107.6 x 156.2 cm) and 39 7/8 x 59 5/8 inches (101.3 x 151.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | country (rural landscape) | couple | crowd | genre subject | labor | laborers | labour | men | passion | pasture | women | yelling
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.