Gerald Spencer Pryse, 1882–1956, British, To-Morrow When Labour Rules (Proof), 1922
- To-Morrow When Labour Rules (Proof)
- Mount: 42 7/8 x 64 inches (108.9 x 162.6 cm) and Sheet: 38 15/16 x 60 inches (98.9 x 152.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | country (rural landscape) | couple | crowd | genre subject | labor | laborers | labour | men | passion | pasture | sketch | women | yelling
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.