IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Benjamin Getzel Lewis, 1900–1966, British, Central Bus Routes South-West Area, ca. 1955
Central Bus Routes South-West Area
- ca. 1955
- Lithograph on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 39 15/16 x 49 15/16 inches (101.4 x 126.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © TfL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bus | buses | cartographic material | route maps | tourism | transit systems | transportation | transportation systems, urban
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.