IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frank Newbould, 1887–1951, British, A Cocoa Estate in Trinidad, undated
A Cocoa Estate in Trinidad
- Lithograph mounted on canvas
- Mount: 23 5/8 x 33 1/2 inches (60 x 85.1 cm), Sheet: 19 3/4 x 29 5/8 inches (50.2 x 75.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | architectural subject | baskets | cocoa beans | farmers | fence | genre subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.