Print made by John Northcote Nash, 1893–1977, British, Shell Guide to Cambridgeshire, 1963
Shell Guide to Cambridgeshire
- Sheet: 29 x 20 inches (73.7 x 50.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brass | butterflies | cartographic material | cathedral | landscape | river | sky | storm | windmills
- Associated Places:
- Cambridgeshire | Ely Cathedral | England
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.