IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Stanley Roy Badmin, 1906–1989, British, Shell Guide to Surrey, ca. 1960
Shell Guide to Surrey
- ca. 1960
- Sheet: 29 1/2 x 20 inches (74.9 x 50.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cartographic material | church | landscape | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Dorking | England | Surrey
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.