Seran Raja's Palace
- Additional Title(s):
Bhimakali Temple, Sarahan
- Part Of:
- Aquatint with hand coloring on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 x 29 inches (54 x 73.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "IS74 150-"; lower right: "1167 2"; on back, upper left: "C40"; on back, upper right: "<$75.00>"
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "SERAN RAJAS PALACE. | Published as the Act directs, by Messrs. Rodwell and Martin, Bond Street, March 1, 1820."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Renée and Geoffrey Hartman, Yale PhD 1953
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Hinduism | landscape | men | mountains | palace | temple | village
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bhimakali Temple | Himachal Pradesh | India | Sarahan
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Havell, 1769–1832, British, Seran Raja's Palace, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.