IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
attributed to John Constable, 1776–1837, British, Pollarded Willows, undated
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 8 inches (25.1 x 20.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Renée and Geoffrey Hartman, Yale PhD 1953
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | trees | willows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.