- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 5 3/8 inches (22.5 x 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "S[arah] H"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink lower center: "For dear Tommy with Aunt Fays love"; in graphite lower right; "794/13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Renée and Geoffrey Hartman, Yale PhD 1953
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | burro | donkeys | pastoral | trough
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
follower of George Morland, 1763–1804, British, Pastoral, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.