Print made by Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, The Bridge, Cahors, 1911
The Bridge, Cahors
- Additional Title(s):
Le Pont à Cahors
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Plate: 7 1/8 × 9 3/8 inches (18.1 × 23.8 cm), Sheet: 17 × 23 1/2 inches (43.2 × 59.7 cm), and Image: 7 × 9 1/8 inches (17.8 × 23.2 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower center: "Frank Brangwyn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Daniel and Pearl K. Bell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | river | Tower
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.