Print made by Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, The Bridge, Cahors, 1911
The Bridge, Cahors
- Additional Title(s):
Le Pont à Cahors
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Plate: 7 1/8 × 9 3/8 inches (18.1 × 23.8 cm), Sheet: 17 × 23 1/2 inches (43.2 × 59.7 cm), Image: 7 × 9 1/8 inches (17.8 × 23.2 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower center: "Frank Brangwyn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Daniel and Pearl K. Bell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | river | Tower
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.