Screel Hill, Kippford
- ca. 1934
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching printed in brown ink; early proof on wove paper
- Plate: 9 7/8 x 14 1/4in. (25.1 x 36.2cm), Sheet: 14 3/4 x 19in. (37.5 x 48.3cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Screel Hill, Kippford, P.C.C."
Artist's monogram inside image, lower right: "FS" in shield
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Daniel and Pearl K. Bell
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | dock | foliage | hills | lake | landscape | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Frank Short, 1857–1945, British, Screel Hill, Kippford, ca. 1934
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.