Design for a Small Gothic Church: Elevation
- Former Title(s):
A Small Gothic Church: Presentation Drawing, Elevation
- Gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/4 × 12 1/16 inches (43.8 × 30.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 310"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Design for a Small Gothic Church: Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.