The Raising of Lazarus
- Matte sliver gelatin print on double weight paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 x 6 7/8 inches (40.3 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and brown ink over graphite upper right: "To Gwen [Franson] Davies"; inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "God the father"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Patricia Cornwell
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Bible | New Testament | religious and mythological subject | the raising of Lazarus ('Lazarus, come out')
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Walter Richard Sickert, 1860–1942, British, born in Germany, The Raising of Lazarus, 1927
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.