IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Walter Richard Sickert, 1860–1942, British, born in Germany, Old Hotel Royal Dieppe, 1910
Old Hotel Royal Dieppe
- Photogravure and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 x 11 3/4 inches (23.2 x 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower right: "L'amien Hotel Royal - Dieppe - Sickert"
Signed in pen and black ink lower right: "Sickert"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Patricia Cornwell
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | fence | genre subject | hotel | parasols | people | resort | resorts, seashore | seashore | windows
- Associated Places:
- Dieppe | Haute-Normandie | Seine-Maritime | Seine-Maritime, Département de la
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.