Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Design for a Gothic Church with Tower, undated
Design for a Gothic Church with Tower
- Graphite, pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 5/8 × 11 3/8 inches (44.8 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, botom: "Scale 1/8 of a foot"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.