Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Design for a Gothic Church with Tower, undated
Design for a Gothic Church with Tower
- Graphite, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/2 × 13 3/8 inches (54.6 × 34 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, bottom: "Scale 1/8 to a foot"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.