The Rhine LNER
- Materials & Techniques:
- Frame: 43 1/8 x 52 3/4 inches (109.5 x 134 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "The Rhine | VIA HARWICH TWICE A DAY | INFORMATION FROM CONTINENTAL TRAFFIC MANAGER LNER LIVERPOOL STREET STATION LONDON E.C.2 OR HULL | 71 REGENT STREET W.I WM. H. MULLER & CO (LONDON) LTD 66 HAYMARKET S.W.I | PRINCIPAL LNER STATIONS, OFFICES AND TOURIST AGENCIES"
signed lower right: "Fred | Taylor"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castles | landscape | river
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.