Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, The Remaking of Belgium, 1915
The Remaking of Belgium
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph on medium, smooth, cream wove paper mounted on linen
- Sheet: 39 7/8 x 29 inches (101.3 x 73.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © Copyright Estate of the Artist Contact: Bridgeman Art Library (Bridgeman Artists Copyright Service)
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.