- Lilleshall, Shropshire: General Plan
- Graphite, pen and black ink, brown wash on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper bar scale of 3/16 inch to 10 feet
- Sheet: 13 × 19 1/4 inches (33 × 48.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "General Plan Designed for Lilleshall"; in pen and black ink, throughout, buildings and gardens labeled; in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR 93 74/4/5/10 (3))"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Lilleshall, Shropshire: General Plan, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.