- Lilleshall, Shropshire: Ground Plan
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper bar scale of 1/12 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 19 1/8 inches (32.7 × 48.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Ground Plan - Designed for Lilleshall"; in pen and black ink and pen and grey wash, throughout, plan labeled; in pen and black ink, lower right, scale bar labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: (IR93 74/4/5/10 (5))"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Lilleshall, Shropshire: Ground Plan, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.