IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Stephen Walter, born 1975, Similands, 2006
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 46 7/8 x 39 3/4 inches (119.1 x 101 cm), Frame: 50 1/4 x 43 x 1 1/8 inches (127.6 x 109.2 x 2.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand, lower right: "28/50"
Lettered lower left: "WE ENTERED OUR PRIVATE PODS. DROVE THE ROADS AND TRAVELLED THE MOTORWAY TOWARDS THE TUNNEL. WE PARKED UP AT THE TERMINAL AND GRABBED OUR VALUE MEALS THEN DROVE OURSELVES INTO A TRAIN. BOARDING THE RETURN JOURNEY WITH OUR SOUVENIRES. WE TRAVELLED THE MOTORWAY DOWN THE ROADS AND BACK TO OUR NEWLEY HOMES."
Signed and dated, lower right: "SWalter 2006"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Brian and Celia Hopkinson
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | deer | map
- Associated Places:
- United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.