Lilleshall, Shropshire: North Entrance Front
- Former Title(s):
One of 14 Designs made for the Rt. Honorable Earl of Gower for his Seat at Lilleshall - North Entrance Front
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 × 19 inches (33 × 48.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "North Entrance Front - Designed for the Rt Hon.ble the Earl Gower for Lilleshall"; in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR93 74/4/5/10 (9))"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Lilleshall, Shropshire: North Entrance Front, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.