Lilleshall, Shropshire: East View
- Former Title(s):
One of 14 Designs made for the Rt. Honorable Earl of Gower for his Seat at Lilleshall - East View of Lilleshall
- Part Of:
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 13 7/8 inches (11.1 × 35.2 cm) and Mount: 10 11/16 × 18 5/8 inches (27.1 × 47.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "EAST VIEW of LILLESHALL"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR93 74/4/5/10 (14))"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Lilleshall, Shropshire: East View, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.