- Pen and brown ink, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- 7 5/8 × 14 1/2 inches (19.4 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Catania. | June.17.1847"; in graphite, lower right: "152"; in graphite, lower left: "Catania | June 17 1847"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | donkey | doorway | ladder | landscape | mill | mountain | road | trees | trellis | wheel | winery
- Associated Places:
- Catania | Catania | Italy | Sicily
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.