- Watercolor with goauche, and scratching out over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 10 3/8 inches (16.2 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in blue watercolor, in monogram, lower right: "[E?]"
watermarks: (fragment of an unidentified watermark)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right in monogram: "EL"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- huts | landscape | village | water
- Associated Places:
- Kolkata | Republic of India | Tollygunge | West Bengal
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.