William Leighton Leitch, 1804–1883, British, Castletown Harbour, Isle of Man, undated
Castletown Harbour, Isle of Man
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite, with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 15/16 x 11 15/16in. (20.2 x 30.3cm) and 8 × 12 inches (20.3 × 30.5 cm)
Signed in green watercolor, lower left: "W.L.L."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | castle | cityscape | harbour | marine art | ships | town | wagon
- Associated Places:
- Castletown | Europe | Isle of Man | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.