- Visitors at a Ruined Abbey
- Black chalk and graphite on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 17 5/8 inches (33.7 × 44.8 cm)
Inscribed in modern hand in blue ball point ink, verso:"12 [encircled] and in graphite, verso: Robert Leman 1799 - 1863. Honaray Secretary of the Norfolk - Norwich Art union in 1839."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Leman, 1799–1863, British, Visitors at a Ruined Abbey, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.