- Horatio Walpole, Earl of Orford
- ca. 1811
- Stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 x 8 3/4 inches (28.3 x 22.2 cm) and Image: 10 3/16 x 8 1/8 inches (25.8 x 20.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "T. Lawrence RA. ad vivum del. 1796."; within frame, lower center: "HORATIO WALPOLE EARL OF ORFORD."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Lauren E. Brown
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | nobility | portrait
- Associated People:
- Walpole, Horatio [Horace], fourth earl of Orford (1717–1797)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by T. Evans, active 19th century, Horatio Walpole, Earl of Orford, ca. 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.