unknown artist, 4 out of Every 5 Unemployed in 1931 Still Out of a Job Fight for a Soviet Britain and Work For All! [England] 1931, ca. 1931
- 4 out of Every 5 Unemployed in 1931 Still Out of a Job Fight for a Soviet Britain and Work For All! [England] 1931.
- ca. 1931
- Mount: 5 1/8 x 26 3/4 inches (13 x 67.9 cm) and Sheet: 40 1/8 x 25 5/8 inches (101.9 x 65.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- advertisement | factory | genre subject | lamppost | men | poster
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.