Landscape in the Lake District
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 13 1/2 inches (24.1 x 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "near Ap[...] Whaite at the foot of [Kiddaro]"; inscribed on verso in graphite center: "62313"; on verso in graphite lower right: "13 3/8 x 9 3/8 | 33 | NB [...] | top and bottom"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Renée and Geoffrey H. Hartman, Yale PhD 1953
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
William Green, 1760–1823, British, Landscape in the Lake District, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.